Your donation will be used to provide girls and boys from challenging socio-economic backgrounds with an opportunity to learn valuable life skills through ice hockey and other special activities. HEROS also uses your donation for scholastic endeavours including academic assistance, post-secondary scholarships and volunteer training.
- A donation of $500 provides up to one month’s ice time – giving over 35 children the chance play hockey in your community.
- A HEROS participant can go through the program for approximately $1,000. This includes everything he or she needs both on and off the ice for a successful 20 weeks of free programming such as gear, coaching, ice time, off ice activities, snacks, support and more.
- A donation of $1,500 covers all of the expenses required to outfit a child with quality equipment and register them on a local hockey team in their community.
Donations are accepted in three ways
- You can contribute to HEROS right now with a credit card through PayPal. Click here to get started.
- Alternatively, you can send a cheque to our head office. Hockey Education Reaching Out Society 184 – 1857 West 4th Avenue Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1M4
- You can donate Aeroplan miles through our charity page
HEROS is a registered Canadian charity providing tax receipts for all eligible donations and gifts in accordance with the Income Tax Act of Canada.